* On Valentine’s Day, all the cool kids wore brown for some reason. I promise we didn’t plan this out. Traffic Maven Nicole took some pictures with her camera and wanted me to insert them on the blog.
This one shows off our ever-so-fashionable footwear. Brown is the new black.
And this one shows us all smiling, which never occurs without someone specifically asking us to. If you worked these overnight hours, it would be unlikely for you, too.
From left to right, you’ll see Highlander Producer Carol, the ruggedly handsome author of this blog, Executive Producer (and pizza distributor) Wendy, Traffic Maven Nicole and pregnant writer/producer Jenel.
The key around my neck matches another key that must be turned at exactly the same time to launch a torpedo from the NBC tower.
* This was a generally uneventful weekend for me. I slept a ton, watched “Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End” (just mediocre), slept some more, hit improv rehearsal and watched an unhealthy amount of television. Two whole days were gone in the blink of an eye. Stupid weekend time warp.
* Last night, I went to CNN.com and watched the video of the NIU gunman’s girlfriend, reading his letter to her. When that finished, another video popped up with a piece by a CNN reporter I once asked out on a date. She turned me down. Thanks for the reminder, CNN.com!
* You know, people are up in arms about the Electoral College, but these superdelegates seem every bit as shady. They can vote for whomever they want. So in theory, they can just hijack the election and reap a nice job in the administration from the highest bidder. Are any of these superdelegates dead voters in Chicago?
* A song audible only to dogs has topped New Zealand record charts. No offense, New Zealand, but I hope you sink into the ocean over that.
* More than 70% of Americans think rap music has been a bad influence on society. Highlander producer Carol would have a few things to say about this. She and Traffic Maven Nicole like to reminisce about old school BET and some show called “Teen Forum” or something. While they were watching that, I was busy watching “Nick Arcade.” Also, I listen to hip hop periodically. If anyone talks bad about my music, I will bust a cap on them. There’s no way it has a negative impact on society.
* Kathleen Turner says she saves money by taking the bus. Just like all the A-list actors. Give it up, lady. Jared the Subway clown is more famous than you.