The NBC5 Snow Day Home Game
For up to seven (7) players.
1. Choose your character.
– Dick: A straight-laced, pontificating anchorman.
– Zoraida: A fiesty anchorlady with a heart of gold.
– Andy: A meteorologist with the power to control the weather through the dark art of voodoo.
– Matt: He who observes traffic from some remote outpost on the verge of the city.
– Kim: A hard-edged reporter, stuck out in the cold.
– Anthony: A cub reporter from a long line of elder (bear?) reporters, reporting from the comfort of O’Hare International Airport.
– IDOT Guy: Some guy who works for the Illinois Department of Transportation.
2. Perform the following script for two and a half hours straight…
DICK: It’s snowing!
ZORAIDA: It’s snowing!
KIM: It’s snowing!
ANTHONY: It’s snowing!
ANDY: It’s snowing!
MATT: It’s snowing!
IDOT GUY: It’s snowing!